Time & Attendance
Prevent Call Outs
Implementation & Launch
By Ed Frauenheim
Sep. 25, 2009
Zappos calls its culture its biggest asset, and the firm manages as if it means it. About 50 percent of an employee’s performance review is based on how well he or she embodies the 10 values:
• Deliver WOW through service.
• Embrace and drive change.
• Create fun and a little weirdness.
• Be adventurous, creative and open-minded.
• Pursue growth and learning.
• Build open and honest relationships with communication.
• Build a positive team and family spirit.
• Do more with less.
• Be passionate and determined.
• Be humble.
Workforce Management, September 14, p. 20 — Subscribe Now!
Schedule, engage, and pay your staff in one system with Workforce.com.
federal law, minimum wage, pay rates, state law, wage law compliance
Staffing Management4 proven steps for tackling employee absenteeism
absence management, Employee scheduling software, predictive scheduling, shift bid, shift swapping
Time and Attendance8 ways to reduce overtime and labor costs
labor costs, overtime, scheduling, time tracking, work hours
Don't miss out on the latest tactics and insights at the forefront of HR.